About 6080 BEACH HOUSE
Nestled in thevibrant community of Mid-Beach. Surrounded by green parks, marinas, public art, sustainable architecture, restaurants and retail shops. Relax in your peaceful retreat or venture a few minutes beyond to engage with the excitement nearby. Minutes away from Lincoln Road, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach Golf Course, the New World Symphony, and the convention center, which hosts many world famous events including Art Basel and the International Boat Show.
- Residences delivered fully finished and furnished
- Modern kitchens with designer cabinetry and high-end appliances GE and Bosch Appliances, Nespresso Machines, and Quartz Counters
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom residences with oversized terraces
- Porcelain wood flooring
- In-suite laundry in larger floor plans
- Technology features including 42” flat screen Smart Televisions, apple TV, and wall mounted ipads with music and concierge applications.
- Floor-to-ceiling, energy-efficient and impact-resistant windows and glass balcony railings
- Sound resistant walls for ultimate privacy
- Lanai residences have private courtyards and entrances
Argentinean developers and architects Alex Rakover, Flavio Rossato and Pablo Hoberman lead 6080 Collins, LLC, a joint venture by Urbis Real Estate and Domus Group. Rakover and Hoberman are co-founders of Urbis Real Estate, a brokerage firm specializing in real estate investment and management services. Rossato is the principal of Domus Group, a development and consulting company with offices in Buenos Aires and Miami.
Charles Benson is Founder and Principal of Charles H. Benson & Associates, Architects, P.A., a full service architectural, planning, interior design, and construction supervision Firm. Founded in 1996, with thirty years of experience, the solidity of the firm is reflected in its continued growth, success and savoir-faire.
Charles Benson has a passionate commitment to the integrity of each and every design, from high-rise condominiums, restoration and preservation of the splendor of the Art Deco District, to a who’s who of major high-end hospitality and retail establishments.. Charles Benson and his team stand enthusiastically for their client’s success.
A trendsetter in the hotel and serviced apartment sector, Eskape Collection properties are designed and managed with the discerning vacation traveler in mind and to exceed the expectations of the modern hotel residence owner.6080 Collins Avenue Beach House will be the newest addition to The Eskape Collection, a dynamic lifestyle hospitality company that provides residents and guests with an effortless living experience.
The highly skilled management team of the Eskape Collection oversees the property and handles all aspects of the daily operation and rental. Eskape Collection Hotel Residences are designed for 100% hassle free ownership. Other Eskape properties in Miami Beach are 1818 Meridian House, and 1215 on West Avenue.
PRICING & TIMING
Prices range from $270,000 to $600,000
Buyers of 6080 Collins Beach House are required to deposit a total 60% in the following installments:
- 10% due at reservation(immediately)
- 20% due at contract signing (est. Q3 of 2015)
- 20% due at ground breaking (est. Q3 of 2015)
- 10% due at the completion of the top floor(est. Q3 of 2016)
- 40% balance due at closing (est.Q4 of 2016)
- BedroomsStudio a 1
- Year Built2017
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityMiami Beach
Amenities at 6080 Collins Beach House
- Beachside services
- Beautifully appointed lobby with 24-hour, full-service concierge
- Bike rack and storage
- Concierge Services
- Fitness center
- Housekeeping services
- Professionally managed vacation rental program
- Rooftop pool and fitness center
- Starbucks Onsite
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- Ultra-fast Wifi
- Valet service