About Bentley Bay
Designed by the world-famous firm Arquitectonica, the Bentley Bay is a 25 story work of art in glass. Its curved twin towers are reminiscent of a magnificent Yacht under full sail. From the same developers who created South Beach’s prestigious Bentley Luxury Suites Hotel and The Bentley Beach Condo Hotel, The Bentley Bay is destined to become one of the most coveted residential towers in South Beach.
- Magnificent Porte-cochére featuring a water cascade and a panoramic view of Star Island.
- Only 3 to 4 condominiums per floor.
- Elegantly appointed 4-story and 2-story lobbies
- 24-hour valet service, concierge and the discreet presence of security personnel.
- Imported Italian Marble in lobby areas.
- All common areas beautifully decorated by Italian designer Armando Albeldas.
- Beautifully landscaped garden terrace with scenic views of Biscayne Bay, Star Island and downtown Miami.
- Fine dining restaurant with terrace overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Landscaped deck on level 5 with infinity edge swimming pool and 2 large whirlpool Jacuzzi’s.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with spa, massage room, sauna and steam room.
- Property wired for high speed Internet access.
- 5 level covered garage with 24-hour valet parking.
- 170 Luxurious Residences of 1, 2, 3 Bedrooms
- Priced from $400,000
- Spectacular Skyline Views of Downtown Miami,
- Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Two Story Deluxe Residences with Spacious Terraces
- Bi-level Penthouse With Private Pool And Terrace.
- Bedrooms1 a 2
- Year Built2004
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityMiami Beach
Amenities at Bentley Bay North Tower
- 24-Hour Valet and Security
- Dual Jacuzzis
- Exercise Center and Spa
- Infinity Edge Swimming Pool
- Landscaped Pool Deck
- Reserved Parking
- Restricted High Speed Elevators
- Sauna and Steam Room