About Courvoisier Courts
Courvoisier Courts is a 26-story rental apartment building located on downtown Miami’s Brickell Key. The architectural style is British colonial inside and out. The building is full-service with pool, exercise facilities and even a billiard parlor. In keeping with the buildings style, residents and guests can have afternoon tea overlooking the pool and Miami’s business downtown. The building is 450,000 sq. ft. with a 750-space car park. The total project budget was $25 million.
- Lobby veranda perfectly appointed for an afternoon of conversation and refreshments overlooking Miami and beautiful Biscayne Bay.
- World-class health and recreation facilities include a luxurious two-story Athletic Club, squash, racquetball, and croquet courts. Don’t forget our resort-style sundeck, swimming pool, and hot spa all with spectacular views of downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay.
- A fully equipped Business center with conference room is available to all our residents. It’s a great way to secure a “home advantage” for meetings or just finish up computer files before heading upstairs to relax at home
- Our party facilities are sure to make any occasion a smashing success! Imagine hosting your friends and colleagues in world-class facilities surrounded by the amazing views and scenery of Brickell Key and Biscayne Bay!
- Concierge services take care of your every need. Service is just a call away.
- Storage lockers are available for those items you would rather not keep in your home. Great for auto needs seasonal furnishings and patio-gardening equipment.
- Year Built1997
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityBrickell Key
Amenities at Courvoisier Courts
- 24-Hour security
- 5,100-square-foot clubhouse
- An outdoor pool and Jacuzzi hot tub
- Beautiful architecture
- Billiards room
- Business center and conference room
- Fitness center
- Lighted tennis courts
- Social and Media Rooms
- Sundeck and barbecue area
- Valet parking