About Missoni Baia
OKO Group, and Missoni, the internationally renowned luxury fashion and design house introduce Missoni Baia, an exclusive collection of 146 residences that celebrate the timeless appeal of waterfront living. Commanding 200 feet of frontage on Biscayne Bay in East Edgewater, Missoni Baia gives form to the expert integration of style, craftsmanship, and engineering and the spirit of joyfulness and relaxed luxury that have defined Missoni from its inception.
Angela Missoni, creative director of the brand and member of the second generation of the founding family now leading the house of Missoni, with Hani Rashid of Asymptote Architecture, collaborated with a visionary team including interior designer Paris Forino and landscape architect Enzo Enea to create a residential experience of unparalleled quality. Missoni Baia offers expansive amenities worthy of a luxury resort, including multiple tennis courts and swimming pools, cabanas, and one of Miami’s largest and most elegantly appointed spas.
- The Missoni brand embodies a passion for quality, visionary design, and technical innovation.
- Asymptote Architecture – Founded in 1989 by Hani Rashid and Lise Anne Couture, New York–based Asymptote Architecture is an international practice distinguished by intelligent, visionary designs, informed by cutting-edge technologies.
- Paris Forino Interior Design – New York–based Paris Forino Interior Design, launched in 2012 by Australian-born Paris Forino, is a full-service international design firm specializing in luxury residential real estate, hotel, and restaurant projects.
- Enea Garden Design – Since establishing his firm in 1993, renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea has completed more than 1,000 gardens for private residences, hotels, resorts, residential buildings, and parks around the world, including projects in Russia, Greece, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, China, Brazil, Colombia, the Bahamas, and the United States.
- Missoni Baia celebrates its privileged waterfront setting and enhances its residents’ experience of living directly on the water. Every one of its 146 two-to-four-bedroom residences open onto deep, shaded terraces—conceived as open-air rooms—overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Many offer floor-through layouts with multiple exposures and 270-degree views of the city, the bay, Miami Beach, and the ocean beyond. Both day and night, the views from Missoni Baia will be unequaled.
- Three dramatic duplex residences boast expansive private terraces near the water’s edge. High above, two full-floor duplex penthouses feature zero-edge plunge pools overlooking the bay and sculptural glass enclosed stairs open to the sky above.
- Envisioned by the chairman of Aman, one of the most admired hospitality brands in the world, Baia Missoni’s unparalleled amenities go far beyond those of any residential building of this scale. Missoni Baia brings the amenities of a luxurious resort right to your doorstep.
- A flow-through deck, designed for all-day sunbathing, boasts facilities for both recreation and serious athletic pursuits: cabanas, an Olympicsized lap pool suitable for professional training, hot and cold plunge pools, a children’s pool, and elevated tennis courts.
- Expansive indoor-outdoor entertaining areas, including a terrace lounge and a double-height bayside lounge, afford expansive views onto Biscayne Bay, creating a physical connection to sky and sea.
- On the bayfront terrace, an infinity-edge pool perched high above the bay gives one the feeling of being on an elegant super-yacht. Biscayne Bay also offers a host of activities: sailing, jet skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and even swimming.
- The spa will be one of Miami’s largest and most elegantly appointed, with an expansive gym overlooking the bay, and men’s and women’s steam saunas and treatment rooms.
- A freestanding private parking garage, attached to the tower through a sculptural glass-enclosed bridge, will offer a minimum of two parking spaces for each residence.
- Year Built2022
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at Missoni Baia
- 10’-deep balconies facing the bay
- 158 Square Meter Fitness Center With 180° Bay Views
- 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom residences, each with staff-maid area
- 8’-deep balconies facing the city
- Aquatic Play Area For Children
- Automated unit climate control
- Bay-View Terrace With Multiple Lounge Areas
- Centralized hot water
- Direct bay views from every unit
- East-facing units with 180° views
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing throughout the units
- Flow-through north and south units with 270° views
- Two parking spaces per residence
- Two parking spaces per residence
- Walk-in closets in dressing areas