Founded as the investment vehicle for the Roy E. Disney family, Shamrock Holdings has developed a vast investment track record in real estate over the past 30 years on behalf of the Disney family. When SMG Management through its business partners Stanley Gold, CEO of Shamrock Holdings, and Meir Srebernik, former CEO of Dankner Investments, LTD were presented with the opportunity of developing Peloro, they knew that it would be South Beach’s next success story.
Revuelta Architecture – Designed by award-winning architect, Luis Revuelta, Peloro is a work of art.
Revuelta is renowned for his elegant high-rise creations and cutting edge architecture.
Revuelta’s extensive architectural design work in Miami, has changed the city’s
skyline with the inclusions of the Santa Maria and Bristol Tower, the Epic Hotel
and Residences, the Jade, The Bath Club, Ritz- Carlton, Ivy, Wind and Mint.
Plaza Construction – PLAZA CONSTRUCTION is one of the nation’s foremost construction
management and general contracting firms. Since its incorporation in
1986, the firm grown from a regional organization to a multi-faceted,
national presence in the industry. With headquarters in New York and
regional offices in Miami, Washington DC, Newark, and Los Angeles.
Among some of the South Florida projects constructed we can find
Canyon Ranch, Marquis and the W South Beach.
Inspired after the grandiose Sicilian lighthouse, Peloro is a lavish, boutique
condominium ideally positioned along the bay and accross the sandy Ocean
of Miami Beach. Each waterfront Peloro residence promises breathtaking,
panoramic views of the bay. With a delicate balance of lush accommodation
and sophistication, Peloro is the engagement of comfort and style.
Peloro’s refined ambiance is enveloped by a neighborhood of
delicious amalgamation, bringing a hip, urban flavor together with
aesthetic elegance, made complete by the pleasant call of the
sandy beach, just seconds away. Peloro is a unique gateway
between the bustling city life of Miami, the delight of Bal Harbour
Shops and the vibe of South Beach, ensuring access to the
best shopping and fine dining, exciting nightlife, boating and
water sports, met with endless beach sun.
- The Riverwalk: a landscaped pedestrian waterside promenade
- Atrium: an interior tropical courtyard with landscaping, reflecting pools, waterfalls and sitting areas
- Porte Cochere Entrance
- Elegant Boutique-style Lobby
- Waterfront Swimming Pool and Whirpool with Sundeck
- Rooftop deck with Intracoastal views
- Fitness Center with Cedar Sauna
The residences within Peloro are richly comprised with fine detail and
a graceful, artistic depth of character. Each promises a splendid,
unprecedented balance of elegance and home.
- Large private balconies with breathtaking water and city views
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling high impact glass windows
- European design kitchen with elevated breakfast countertop
- Steam shower in master bathroom
- Designer fixtures and appliances with contemporary styling
- Smart home technology ready
- Penthouses with private roof terraces and Jacuzzis
When reserving an unit there is an initial deposit due when you purchase your condo and further deposits are made as the construction of the condo progresses. Each deposit ranges from 10%-20% (typically). When you buy a preconstruction condo, you have a 15 day cancellation period.
- 20% at Contract
- 20% at Groundbreaking
- 10% at Top off
- 50% at Closing
- Year Built2016
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityMiami Beach
Amenities at Peloro Apartaments
- 24-hour Concierge & Valet Parking
- Business Center/ Conference Room
- Cedar Sauna
- Covered Parking spaces
- Porte Cochere entrance & elegant boutique-style lobby
- Private full-service marina with 18 slips for sale
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- The Atrium: A tropical landscaped interior courtyard with reflecting pool, waterfalls, & sitting area.
- The Riverwalk: lanscaped pedestrian promenade by the water enjoying a peaceful stroll along the Indian Creek.
- Waterfront swimming pool & whirlpool with Sundeck