WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN INVESTING IN MIAMI AREA REAL ESTATE
We have a truly global customer base. The key to a successful relationship when working with a buyer is information, nothing more, nothing less. We all have access to the same database (The Multiple Listing Service or MLS as it is commonly known).
True, some properties are sold prior to even reaching the MLS, but they are instances few and far between.
Chances are if it’s for sale, it’s in the ‘system’.
As a realtor, working with buyers can take up a huge amount of time and often bearing very few results. People love to window shop. It’s no different with Real Estate, especially when it comes to high end buyers. It is not uncommon that some realtors will choose to work only with sellers and forgo buyers. That is a fact of our industry.
Success relies upon information because building a correct profile of your ‘prospect’ saves everyone time and allows for a truly custom made service. There are many factors that must be taken into consideration when trying to place your buyer(s) into their dream home. In the case of income investors, again a profile must be made. The choice needs to fit, the numbers need to make sense.
With the current state of the market we continue to cater to foreign investors that in some instances fly in with very little time to spend searching for investment property. Our job is to ensure that their time is used wisely, that all properties scheduled to be seen, either match exactly, or are close variants of their true requirements, wants and needs. We get it right and get it right the first time.
Buyers and Investors are never charged a fee for our services. Commissions are paid by the seller.
Here is a partial list of what we provide for you:
- We will work with you to learn what you are searching for and within 48 hours you will have some properties sent via email for you to consider. With your feedback we will re-search properties that fit exactly what you are looking for.
- You will receive automated email alerts directly sent from the MLS, notifying you when new properties with your criteria come on the market.
- Enhance your negotiating power by getting you pre-approved, not just pre-qualified.
- Upon request we can ‘preview” properties on your behalf. Supplying additional digital pictures or the areas you couldn’t see… or weren’t meant to!
- Complete financial analysis of your intended transaction
- Area information: planned developments, schools, colleges, clubs, recreational facilities, shopping, etc.
- We will be accessible throughout the transaction.
Back to Blog